How May We Help You?
Epilepsy Newfoundland and Labrador offers its members and interested individuals a wide range of services and programs to meet your needs concerning all aspects of living with epilepsy. These services include:
- Information – Extensive access to all sorts of medical and social information regarding such topics as treatment, medication, employment, health matters and social issues. Just let us know what you’re looking for.
- Support Services – Need to talk? Whether you’ve just been newly diagnosed, or have been living with seizures for some time, we are always here to talk, and listen. Both in-person or over-the-phone services available.
- Advocacy – There is strength in numbers. Need some help with a problem or some direction on an aspect of epilepsy? Let us know, and we will work with you, and in liaison with any other parties involved to try and reach an acceptable outcome.
- Special Events – Information sessions, social events, forums – ENL holds special events intermittently throughout the year. Make sure you are on our mail list, or a fan of our Facebook page to never miss a thing.
- News – A quarterly newsletter to keep our members up to date on the very latest happenings in the world of epilepsy
- Resource Centre – Our resource centre is filled with a wide selection of booklets and pamphlets. Resources available in-person, by mail-out, or to download.
- Alerts – When we discover something happening that could have a serious impact on people living with epilepsy such as a recall of medication or discovery of new side effects, we make it a priority to let our members know through our Info Alerts. Not a member? Sign up here: Membership
- Public Presentations – We do a wide variety of presentations and information sessions for groups, organizations, and classrooms of all ages and sizes. Would you like to have one of our staff carry out a workshop with your class or group? Contact us to arrange the place and time.
- Thrift Store – Previously Loved Clothes and Things operates all week long to provide quality used goods at very affordable prices. And the best part is that 100% of the profits stay right here to help fund our other services. It’s a win-win situation all around.
Is there some other program or service you would like to see from Epilepsy Newfoundland and Labrador? Pass along you’re ideas, and if we’re able, we will do what we can to make them happen.