The Benefits of Membership
We invite you to become a member of Epilepsy Newfoundland and Labrador. By becoming a member you gain access to a wide range of benefits, services and information such as:
- Access to support programs and advocacy services
- Invitations to special events, teleconferences and information sessions on various social and medical aspects of epilepsy
- Quaterly Newsletter
- Three Scholarships exclusively available to members
- Support: Strength comes in numbers. The more members we have the more support ENL will receive for research, proposals etc.
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Notification of changes in seizure medications or treatments that matter to you
How to Join
To apply for membership, submit our application form found below.
You can also contact us at email@example.com or (709) 722-0502 and we’ll mail you a form to return to:
351 Kenmount Road
St. John’s, NL.
Membership with Epilepsy Newfoundland and Labrador is free of charge.