The Benefits of Membership
We invite you to become a member of Epilepsy Newfoundland and Labrador. By becoming a member you gain access to a wide range of benefits, services and information such as:
- Access to support programs and advocacy services
- Invitations to special events, teleconferences and information sessions on various social and medical aspects of epilepsy
- Quaterly Newsletter
- Three Scholarships exclusively available to members
- Support: Strength comes in numbers. The more members we have the more support ENL will receive for research, proposals etc.
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Notification of changes in seizure medications or treatments that matter to you
How to Join
Membership with Epilepsy Newfoundland and Labrador costs $5.00 per year. Our membership year runs from June 1st of one year to May 31st of the following year. If you would like to become a member but may have difficulty paying the membership fee, please let us know. We will do what we can to accommodate you.
To apply for membership, you can contact us and we’ll mail you a form or you can click the link below to take you to the online copy of our membership application. Print the application, complete it and mail or fax it to us. You can find our address on the Contact Us page.