The Benefits of Membership
We invite you to become a member of Epilepsy Newfoundland and Labrador. By becoming a member you gain access to a wide range of benefits, services and information such as:
- Access to support programs and advocacy services
- Invitations to special events, teleconferences and information sessions on various social and medical aspects of epilepsy
- Quaterly Newsletter
- Three Scholarships exclusively available to members
- Support: Strength comes in numbers. The more members we have the more support ENL will receive for research, proposals etc.
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Notification of changes in seizure medications or treatments that matter to you
How to Join
To apply for membership, return our application form found below via email at email@example.com or mail to:
351 Kenmount Road
St. John’s, NL.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (709) 722-0502 and we’ll mail you a form.
Membership with Epilepsy Newfoundland and Labrador is free of charge.